Senior Fullstack Developer
Take your career to the next level with intent (formerly inFullMobile). What makes us a unique employer is that we are functioning on the intersection of digital and physical products. Our team currently has over 70 people on board, we are somewhat surprised to realize that it’s been 11 years already since we have started the company. Not only do we help startups make their dreams come true, but we are also working with scale-ups and corporations such as iHeartRadio, HQTrivia, Jeep, Maserati and Oura Ring. You can see our selected projects on Dribbble here: https://dribbble.com/dotintent.
We are looking for a vigorous, positive-thinking team player, zealous to work on physical and digital projects from around the earth as an
Fullstack Developer Developer. This position offers an instigating opportunity to craft the next innovation at the intersection of the Physical and Digital worlds.
At intent you:
- Can take part in knowledge sharing with other tech freaks
- Will experience a transparent and systematic salary raise system
- If you visit our office, you can play with our dogs/cats all day – or at least for as long as they’re not bored :)
- Will work in small 3-10 people teams, which let you step up and develop yourself regularly
What we offer:
- Exceptional location in the Centre of Warsaw- Wilcza Street
- Attention-grabbing and thought-provoking projects for clients from all around the globe
- Working with a team crazy enough to define their values like Tame the Elephant, or Ownership is a ship with a captain and whole lot who believes in themselves.
- Space and time for your ideas and self-development
- We organize a lot of company events e.g. intent Movie Nights, board games and fun trips
- 20/26 days paid holidays and 10 days sick leave
- Morish coffee
- Flexible working hours and full remote work if you want
- Private medical care, Multisport card and benefits platform
- English lessons (online and in the office) with a native speaker
What we expect:
A proven track record of Node.js development;
- Knowledge of React
- Experience working with databases (Postgres, Mongo);
- Experience with test frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Tape, Tap);
- Experience with Git, GitHub;
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs with good understanding of HTTP and JSON;
- Following high quality programming standards;
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity;
- Engagement and team-play;
- A flawless knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Experience with continuous delivery and continuous deployment;
- Continuous integration (GitHub actions, Circle);
- Experience with Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud
- Server less functions development e.g. AWS Lambda
- Contributions to open-source projects;
- Working with agile software development (Scrum, Kanban).