Take your career to the next level with intent (formerly inFullMobile). What makes us a unique employer is that we are functioning on the intersection of digital and physical products. Our team currently has over 70 people on board, we are somewhat surprised to realize that it’s been 11 years already since we have started the company. Not only do we help startups make their dreams come true, but we are also working with scale-ups and corporations such as iHeartRadio, HQTrivia, Jeep, Maserati and Oura Ring. You can see our selected projects on Dribbble here: https://dribbble.com/dotintent.
We are looking for a vigorous, positive-thinking team player, zealous to work on physical and digital projects from around the earth as an
QA Engineer. This position offers an instigating opportunity to craft the next innovation at the intersection of the Physical and Digital worlds.
At intent you:
- Can take part in knowledge sharing with other tech freaks.
- Will experience a transparent and systematic salary raise system.
- If you visit our office, you can play with our dogs/cats all day – or at least for as long as they’re not bored :)
- Will work in small 3-10 people teams, which let you step up and develop yourself regularly.
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a web/mobile tester
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA or other issue tracking software)
- Very good English
- Knowledge in the field of software quality assurance
- Ability to think analytically
- Precision, curiosity, perceptiveness, patience
- Self-reliance and responsibility for assigned tasks
- Effective time management
- Great soft skills
What would make you the perfect candidate:
- Experience in creation and maintenance of automated tests
- Experience with creation tools and maintenance of test scenarios (e.g. TestRail)
- Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum)
- Knowledge of any programming language
- ISTQB Foundation (or higher) certificate
What we offer:
- Exceptional location in the Centre of Warsaw- Wilcza Street
- Attention-grabbing and thought-provoking projects for clients from all around the globe
- Working with a team crazy enough to define their values like Tame the Elephant, or Ownership is a ship with a captain and whole lot who believes in themselves.
- Space and time for your ideas and self-development
- We organize a lot of company events e.g. intent Movie Nights, board games and fun trips
- 20/26 days paid holidays and 10 days sick leave
- Morish coffee
- Flexible working hours and full remote work if you want
- Private medical care, Multisport card and benefits platform
- English lessons (online and in the office) with a native speaker