We are looking for an energetic Project Manager. You will balance client and company needs while considering resources, timelines, and business requirements.
As IT Project Manager you will be:
- The single point of contact for the customer – an excellent communicator, diplomat and negotiator.
- Someone who follows the current trends in the web and mobile technologies.
- Deeply engaged in co-creating the vision for the product, to understand user-centric approach to design, and to consult the client in creating a great product in lean, MVP-first way.
- A project coordinator and administrator – facilitating SCRUM ceremonies, solving issues, mitigating risks, keeping the project budget in check, upholding the project timeline, and taking care of the project staffing.
What we expect:
- A track record of managing software product development projects.
SCRUM (or other Agile) development method experience
- Person that subscribes to our company values – a constant learner and knowledge sharer.
- Perfect communication skills and out-of-the-box thinking and creativity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Passion for technology.
What we offer:
Excellent location in the center of Warsaw (Wilcza Street).
- Creation of breakthrough products for clients from all around the globe.
Friendly atmosphere, small teams, and space for your own ideas and self-development.
Flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work.
- All the benefits you would expect: medical care, Multisport, English classes, specialty coffee, fresh fruits
- Company events (Intent Movie Nights, board games, and trips, Thursday breakfast, Friday beer).
- Pet-friendly workspace :)