Lead UI Designer
We are looking for someone who can combine digital and physical in one great product.
As a Lead UI Designer you will have a lot of freedom with your ideas but also you will be responsible for the future or our new branding.
Life at .intent (MVV):
- Our clients are our partners. We encourage them to be co-creators in our design and development processes.
Being active and doing things is great but only if it’s intentional
- We believe in testing. We educate our partners about the importance of prototyping and feedback.
Designs sprints. We do a lot of them! Collaborative work is sexy.
Have an idea? Let’s test it and there’s a high chance we’ll implement it. We like trying new things and are not afraid of failures. Failing is learning.
- Overseeing and motivating your team of designers
- Working in sync with our UX team
Deliver exquisite prototyping and UI work
- Pushing and experimenting with new ideas & trends
- Implement and develop our new branding
- Cooperation with the marketing team
- You live, dream and breathe product design!
- 4+ years of UI design or art direction experience in digital products
- Your portfolio is focused on UI design
- Expert design storytelling (your design doesn’t just look good, it tells a compelling story)
- Experience in motion design
- Proven ability to make an idea into a working product
- Ability to conduct competitive research including design insight and trends
- Good understanding of the development process
Great knowledge of latest design processes
What we offer:
Excellent transport and foodie location @ Wilcza in Warsaw;
- Creation of breakthrough products - many of them at the intersection of physical & digital (IoT);
- Leading a small, in-house design team;
We prototype, test and design using Figma, CC and work on Macs;
- Working for clients from all around a globe (mainly startups and bigger companies from the USA);
Friendly atmosphere and space for your own ideas and self-development;
- Possibility of taking part in hackathons, internal workshops and conference budget;
Flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work;
- All the benefits you would expect: medical care, Multisport, free English classes, specialty coffee, fresh fruit;
- Company events (Intent Movie Nights, board games, trips, Thursday breakfast, Friday beer);
- Happiness Manager onboard;
- Pet-friendly workspace. :)