Junior UI Designer
We are looking for great Junior UI Designer who wants to be part of great, skilled team.
Life at intent (MVV):
- Our clients are our partners. We encourage them to be co-creators in our design and development processes.
Being active and doing things is great but only if it’s intentional
- We believe in testing. We educate our partners about the importance of prototyping and feedback.
Designs sprints. We do a lot of them! Collaborative work is sexy.
Have an idea? Let’s test it and there’s a high chance we’ll implement it. We like trying new things and are not afraid of failures. Failing is learning.
- Cooperation with the marketing team
- Social media & Remarketing imagery
- Blog imagery in-line with our branding, reports, white papers, brand one-pagers, pitch decks
- Creating great designs and learning something new every day
- Supporting UI and UX team on variety of projects
- You live, dream and breathe product design, and you want learn more!
- 1+ years of UI design
- Your portfolio is focused on UI design
- Experience in motion design will be big plus
- You are able to make idea into a working product
- Interest of latest design processes
What we offer:
Excellent transport and foodie location @ Wilcza in Warsaw;
- Creation of breakthrough products - many of them at the intersection of physical & digital (IoT);
We prototype, test and design using Figma, CC and work on Macs;
- Working for clients from all around a globe (mainly startups and bigger companies from the USA);
Friendly atmosphere and space for your own ideas and self-development;
- Possibility of taking part in hackathons, internal workshops and conference budget;
Flexible working hours and a possibility of partial remote work;
- All the benefits you would expect: medical care, Multisport, free English classes, specialty coffee, fresh fruit;
- Company events (Intent Movie Nights, board games, trips, Thursday breakfast, Friday beer);
- Happiness Manager onboard;
- Pet-friendly workspace. :)